Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Each star is a different subject.

I just wrote so much then deleted it all because when I read it over I had no idea where I was going with any of it.

*So basically I have a wall in my room I haven't found the purpose for yet, so I decided I would put a big wall painting on it. I actually made this decision awhile ago ... I'm just having a hard time finding one. I refuse to settle for a department store painting that has 10 of the same painting. It has to be authentic, funshuay <- how I spelt it before I googled it and found out that Feng Shui was the correct way.  and well ... something I am satisfied with

*You know ... I really hate it when people ask me "what do you want" or "what do you want to do". I don't hate it in the sense that it makes me think of the person any less or differently. I just simply hate that question. Because personally - I don't like putting in words things like that as if its official. And then when you give either the blank look or a couple different things it seems like everytime I get the same "look" or "nod" or "oh thats totally normal" responce.
ummm .... no
I'll pass all together.thanks.

      Honestly I don't know one question that stays in your mind more than any other. I'm theres a couple .. but " what do you want" definitely ranks in the top .... 3?

I mean .. what are you asking me? What do I want in what?
What career do I want to pursue?
What do I want out of life?
What do I want right now?
I'm sorry but you're going to have to be more specific.

Because there are alot of things I want. and alot of things I want to do. and alot of things I want to find. And alot of places I want to go. Alot of people I want to meet. alot of things I want to learn.
My bad if I sound indecisive. I'm actually not. At all.

I know exactly what I want. And what I want to do, and be, and go, and learn, and who I want to meet. I know all of it.
I'm just trying to figure out how to get there, trying to do what is needed so that I can get to all the things I want. Because that way its how it should be, and actually appreciated.
True appreciation only comes when things are done the way they should be done. In the right process and with the right intentions.

*Which brings up another question I thought about today. "Do you believe in true love"
Common question. Simple responce.
Nope. I don't. Why?
Because theres no such thing as "True Love" Love is love. No real, fake, almost,puppy, young, past, present, or future.
Its one word, one meaning, and when understood theres one way of expressing it and feeling it.
Everything else should be described with a different word. Like ... Infatuation, Affection, Neediness, Dependance, Muse ... the list can go on. 
  I mean .. I almost want to say that this isn't just my opinion but the truth. I'm sure many may disagree which is fine by me. But I honestly am kind of leaning towards a close minded perspective on this.



Theres plenty more I could say about alot of things. But I'm tired now.


No comments: