I can't believe its already October.
Crazy.
How fast time changes and how many changes happen with that time.
One thing I'd love to do is fill a box with stuff, bury it, and come back years later to dig it up. I remember when I was little my sister and I did that, except we put like .... food and stuff that we needed on a day to day basis so the box only lasted ... a week?
We didn't even dig a deep enough hole.
But I think now, I really will. I have the perfect idea too, which I'm not going to publish for copyright reasons. (ha ha)
You know another thing I used to love when I was little.
Writing letters. I think once a month we had a list of people we were supposed to write to. It was part of our penmanship class in homeschooling. But honestly, I absolutely loved it. I remember I had a huge box full of letters I got back from people, family, friends, neighbors. I miss going out to get the mail everyday. Waiting for the mail man, and putting up the little flag thing on my mailbox.
Today our mail comes either by computer or to a metal box with everyone else's mailbox. No flag, no meeting the mail man. My mail actually got sent back to the postoffice because we forgot to check it.
I think I'd like to invest in a mailbox.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment